Rechercher dans ce blog

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Bring a little spice out of your life – Daily Local - Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

little.indah.link

I take mine with a little fever.

I’ve come to like spicy, spicy and flammable foods.

Everything my mother made was a little bland. Spices sometimes put salt and pepper on the table, but that was all.

When I first ordered a hot wing on a courtyard on High Street in Westchester on Friday night, it was an Earth-destroying experience. The bar is old, but my love for hot food remains.

The wings are the perfect bar hood. Magically, a chunk of blue cheese sticks to the wings, which cleanly peels off to the bones. repeat! The corpses quickly pile up.

True wing enthusiasts quickly scan their wings before the server has the opportunity to prepare a meal. Everyone has a taste. Bachi-shaped nuclear process or conventional wing? And each proportion can make or break the night.

Who started adding celery sticks? Great idea! It allows the diner to take a nice cool break from the heat.

Wings to Go is located in Westchester. I was intrigued and ordered suicide wings. Oh my. I almost fainted, but my wings weren’t wasted.

Its wing joints were used to sell murder wings. Scorch! When I opened the bag, my eyes began to moisturize. Yes, it’s done, but never again.

I made four pilgrimages to Buffalo’s Anchor Bar, where they are said to have been born. They are not just called “buffalo” wings. Yes, it’s delicious.

Some are known as winged snobs. They say they can have better wings in Buffalo.

A very smart person told me that all tourists and wing lovers must visit the anchor bar. She compared it to grabbing cheesesteak with either Pats or Geno when visiting the city.

That’s exactly what tourists do. I’m not ashamed to admit it, I’m a tourist … and I love wings.

The hottest food I have ever eaten was the Bahamas. When I ordered Jamaican jerk chicken, the server made a powerful attempt to warn her that it would burn. She then tried to talk to her four times.

The server had seen it before. She resigned and finally told us that even if my ex didn’t eat chicken, she still had to pay.

Well, kind reader, you guessed it. She ate a bite and then I ate both suppers. I didn’t really enjoy the highly toxic chicken, but I always finish my meal.

Vince, the owner of DK Diner, said he grows chili peppers as a hobby and serves them in restaurants.

I tried several varieties with sunny side-up breakfast eggs. Yam. Yam.

Vince said with a smile: “Your mouth glows.” And I wasn’t looking in the mirror in the dining room, but probably.

New Mexico offers the best food ever. Almost all come with red or green peppers. Breakfast, lunch, supper, you smoke.

I think there is an asbestos lining on the throat and stomach.

The best peppers come from Hatch Valley, New Mexico. Something about the weather is great for growing things.

Both red and green peppers are made from the same plant. The green is picked first and the red is hanging in the colorful pods of Lista Sandia, but it dries and becomes powdery.

Don’t miss Philly Cheesesteak with green chili in Las Vegas, New Mexico. This is the only place to order steak sandwiches more than 30 miles from the city.

Like the drumsticks and wings, everyone has their favorite peppers. If you like both, order “Christmas”. It may be mixed with chili peppers, or some of each may be on the other side of the meal.

I was pleasantly surprised by the heat of ordering rice and red beans in New Orleans. For religious reasons, most of the day, except Friday and Lent, these delicious sweets come with sausages. Basic and great!

I like jalapenos and nachos. Those little fire starters are often buried and go unnoticed until you bite. It’s usually a nice surprise.

A big applause also occurs in the jalapeno popper.

Choose your degree of poison and fever based on your level of pain. Hot things really taste good and it’s always an adventure. Bonapetti.

Bill Rettew is a weekly columnist and lives in Chester County. He wonders if someone has visited Buffalo four times and why.He may be contacted at brettew@dailylocal.com

Adblock test (Why?)

The Link Lonk


September 04, 2021 at 08:08PM
https://pennsylvanianewstoday.com/bring-a-little-spice-out-of-your-life-daily-local/218909/

Bring a little spice out of your life – Daily Local - Pennsylvanianewstoday.com

https://news.google.com/search?q=little&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Nikki Haley's super PAC spent big to fuel her rise. It started 2024 with little left. - NBC News

little.indah.link The super PAC backing former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley entered the election year in January with just $3.5 million in...

Popular Posts