Rechercher dans ce blog

Thursday, August 31, 2023

Leave Florence Pugh and Her 'Little Cute Nipples' Alone! - Pajiba Entertainment News

little.indah.link
GettyImages-1517345219.jpg
GettyImages-1517345219.jpg

Florence Pugh a.k.a. the world’s brightest hope for replacing Meryl Streep, does not give a hoot about what you think about nipples, or her body at all for that matter.

Pugh is the cover star for the October Elle UK, and for that issue, she talked to Jodie Turner-Smith, another actress we should cling to for dear life, about her personal style and her approach to body positivity.

“I speak the way I do about my body because I’m not trying to hide the cellulite on my thigh or the squidge in between my arm and my boob: I would much rather lay it all out,” she said, inspiring me to start a petition to get the part of the armpit between the boob and the arm to be officially referred to as “the squidge” in medical textbooks.

She reflected on the controversy over the sheer pink gown she wore to the Valentino Haute Couture fashion show last summer, which made her nipples visible, causing Puritan shock and awe.

“It’s the freedom that people are scared of; the fact I’m comfortable and happy. Keeping women down by commenting on their bodies has worked for a very long time. I think we’re in this swing now where lots of people are saying, ‘I don’t give a shit.’ Unfortunately, we’ve become so terrified of the human body that we can’t even look at my two little cute nipples behind fabric in a way that isn’t sexual. We need to keep reminding everybody that there is more than one reason for women’s bodies [to exist].”

She added that when she was walking the red carpet in that dress, “Every woman I walked past would say, ‘You look like you’re having so much fun.’ And I was!”

“Women were drawn to the fact that I was completely happy. That’s been a massive aspect of my career and my life: accepting who I am, and not running away from it,” she concluded.

Florence Pugh for Meryl Streep and for president. Well, she’s British, so I guess she can’t be president, but you know what I mean.


Header Image Source: Getty Images

Adblock test (Why?)

The Link Lonk


August 31, 2023 at 10:08PM
https://news.google.com/rss/articles/CBMicGh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnBhamliYS5jb20vY2VsZWJyaXRpZXNfYXJlX2JldHRlcl90aGFuX3lvdS9sZWF2ZS1mbG9yZW5jZS1wdWdoLWFuZC1oZXItbGl0dGxlLWN1dGUtbmlwcGxlcy1hbG9uZS5waHDSAQA?oc=5

Leave Florence Pugh and Her 'Little Cute Nipples' Alone! - Pajiba Entertainment News

https://news.google.com/search?q=little&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Nikki Haley's super PAC spent big to fuel her rise. It started 2024 with little left. - NBC News

little.indah.link The super PAC backing former U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley entered the election year in January with just $3.5 million in...

Popular Posts